By June 2017, the company had achieved the following:
- The company has managed to earn start-up sales revenue for all crops and products;
- The company is now having weekly sales from sale of vegetables (tomatoes, pepper, capsicum and eggplants);
- On 21st October 2016, our avocado farm was declared as a ‘’demonstration farm (role model farm)’’ to be a learning centre for Mbozi and Mbeya Rural districts for the farmers and other stakeholders;
- The bananas & plantains farm has achieved a demonstration farm (role model farm) status, inspiring other smallholder farmers to replicate our model by establish modern farming banana farms; and
- Our company business idea and model has been globally recognised by being among the successful 1,000 out of 93,000 African business ideas selected by The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) based in Nigeria, and is part of the 3rd round of the 2017 TEF Entrepreneurship Programme. The Managing Director is part of the 12-week training and mentorship Programme ending at the end of August 2017, which aims at empowering African Entrepreneurs at providing meaningful contribution to Africa’s economic transformation.